- Our offices are open Monday through Friday. We will make every effort to schedule your appointment in a timely manner, and at a convenient time and location. We have offices in Cary, Raleigh and Wake Forest.
- We offer early morning, late evening and lunchtime appointments.
- Please call 919.859.5966 to make initial and follow-up appointments, or click here to Request an Appointment. Our telephones are transferred to 919.859.5966 when we are not in the Raleigh or Wake Forest office.
- We ask that you arrive for your appointment several minutes early in order to avoid delays. Patients who arrive late may be asked to re-schedule.
- Although we make every effort to stay on time, there is an occasional unexpected emergency that may cause us to run behind schedule. We do respect your time and sincerely regret delays.
- If for any reason you must change your appointment, please be considerate and give us at least 48 hours notice, otherwise a $50 billing fee will applies. A last minute change results in loss of valuable time that another patient could have utilized.
- Please do not wear perfume, cologne, strong body sprays, or strong lotion when you are visiting us. These scents can severely affect some of our patients and may cause an allergic reaction.
- All incoming calls will be directed to the proper departments. All messages will be returned in a timely manner.
- If it is an emergency, please notify the receptionists immediately.
- There is always an allergist on call during after hours. If an emergency arises, please call our office at 919 859 5966. If it is an urgent matter, we strongly encourage you to call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
- Please have your pharmacy fax all refill requests to us at 919.859.4993. Please allow up to 2 business days for processing.
- You must be current with your office visits. Allergies and asthma are two conditions that need to be closely monitored. We will not authorize a prescription renewal if we see you are overdue for an office visit.
- You will need an appointment if you think you may need antibiotics or steroids. This policy is in place to ensure appropriate treatment of an illness and to prevent over-utilization of antibiotics and side effect of steroids.
- Please contact our office during normal business hours to schedule an appointment.
Insurance and Payments
- Co-pays, deductibles and co-insurance are due at the time services are rendered.
- We accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
- We are contracted with most major medical insurance companies. For an extensive list of all the companies we are contracted with, please see our Insurance Accepted page.
- Our office will verify your insurance coverage prior to your first visit and we gladly file all claims to your primary insurance company.
- When insurance does not cover the extent of your treatment or there is a problem, please contact us as soon as possible.
- If you have a change in insurance, address or phone please notify the front desk as soon as you come in. This way we will be able to re-verify your insurance immediately and notify you of any changes in your policy.